Monday, May 14, 2007

Why do certain people like to drag dreamers down? I have set goals and when I've shared them with family, they laugh. My dad is probably the worst offender. I can still hear him laughing the last time I told him I was going to make a lot of money from my writing. He called it my "hobby". I can't talk to my husband because when I do, he just rolls his eyes and tells me I need to do something to make reeeeallll money.
I've done well with my writing so far. I have set goals and achieved them. It's not easy to break in to the publishing business and I have been blessed with what I have accomplished. I have more I want to accomplish and I know I will with or without encouragement from my family. I am strong. Are you?
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home