Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's tough being the only positive person of your acquaintance. I am surrounded by so many 'but' people, it's amazing. I truly believe a person can change his life by the way he thinks. Because we live in a negative skeptical world however, everyone has to rain on what we optimist think. I have been laughed at (just yesterday as a matter of fact) and given the 'yeah, but....' speech so many times, I've lost count. And those looks. You see them in people's eyes when you tell them your dreams. I have found myself getting wrapped up in their skepticism and doubt. And that is something I can NOT and will NOT allow myself to do...especially if I am to reach my goals. Granted they may not be easy, but dad gum I know they're possible. So there.
Keep dreamin'.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home