Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Okay, let me start out today by admitting something I'm not proud of. I am lazy. That is the only explanation/excuse I have for not jumping on some great opportunities. It makes me so mad. I tell others how to write and sell articles while writing their books, but I never seem to get around to it myself. I have pockets of time here and there that is perfect for looking through magazines, jotting notes, roughing an outline, so when I do have more time I can hammer out a piece. But do I take advantage of those small times, NO.
Sure, I get my 1000 words in a day, but I could do so much more. With that in mind, I am going to make a public committment, right here and now, to do something towards an article every day. Rome wasn't built in a day. I can do this. I can and I will.
What about you? What committments do you need to make?
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home