Thursday, May 31, 2007

I was sitting here at my keyboard, thinking there was something I should no doubt be doing. Then I remembered not only the blog, but a contest entry I have been working on. Currently working on is a relative term. It has been sitting on my desk and I haven't looked at it since last week. The contest deadline is tomorrow.
Will I make it? I'm not sure, but I'm going to try. The thing needs an entire rewrite. I had my critique partner look it over last week. She made the same comments I was feeling. Then for some reason, I have suffered brain death. I hate it when I get scattered and can't concentrate.
Off to go see what I can do with it. I'll let you know if I make the deadline tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home