Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I was going to vent today. But like a good writer, I deleted that blog and started over. My vent was about those groups of people I think are freaks-the molestors, Jesus impersonators, etc....
For the past few weeks I have done pretty good on my novel writing. I am up to 90 pages, 26,447 words, and I'm not even half way through my outline. I've come up with some more things to add. By the time I feed those scenes in I should be up over 95 to 100 pages. I'm hoping to have at least 185 pages, maybe more. It's coming along though and that's the main thing.
I almost have the baby blanket finished too. My grandbaby should be here any day. We're all excited.
It's time for me to get back to work. My 1000 words a day are adding up.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home