Sunday, February 04, 2007

Never assume. Last night I came to a chapter in Julia's book titled 'companionship'. I wasn't thrilled about reading the section because I assumed the chapter was going to be about friends, networking, and hanging with different types of people. I could not have been farther from the truth.
The chapter was about how that even though we feel alone when we sit at our computers and work, we have a companion-God. He is always there guiding, helping, encouraging us. If we but acknowledge Him, it will take all the pressure off of us. If we let Him worry about what we write, our writing will benefit and help people.
Yes, we must always do our part, but we've got to remember and be conscious of our companion. I feel better just thinking about that one.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home