Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I wondered what today would bring. Lord knows I did not feel like writing. I did, but didn't feel my abilities would be up to what I wanted to say, so I procrastinated about doing my word count. (A thousand words a day when I'm on a project.) I went to town, got the mail, washed some clothes, etc. Time was ticking and 3 had arrived. If you don't do it now, the little voice in my head said, you're going to feel awful tomorrow. Just do it.
On a normal day, that cliche drives me nuts, but today it became a mantra in my head. As I went in to my office and headed for the computer all I could hear was 'do it', 'do it', 'do it'. All right already, I said as I sat down at my desk. I turned on the computer and began to write.
What are you doing today?
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home