Sunday, January 28, 2007

Today, I spent making Artist Trading Cards. I so love spreading my wings and trying different art disciplines. I love weaving, knitting, making ATCs and altered books. It is a diversion that allows me to go back to writing with a fresh mind and new look. I see things differently now that I have entered in to the art world. Colors, textures, shade, and dimension have taken on new meanings. I bring what I've learned to my writing. It is a win-win situation.
I am learning to experiment and (gulp) make mistakes. My mother use to say 'if you can't do it right the first time, don't do it at all'. She had no idea how that would hurt me in later life. Working and playing with different art mediums has taught me to be experimental and I love it.
Even play can be work. Today, I proved it. :-)
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home