Friday, January 19, 2007

It looks like the snow will start falling some time tonight. I am in for the endurance and hope to get a lot accomplished. As long as I don't have to get out and run around, I can usual get a fair amount of work completed.
I set up a chart for the book my friend and I are working on. We talked about it last weekend. I didn't work on it at all this past week, but am ready to get started on it.
My girlfriend and I see this as only the beginning. This book can take many life forms, so we're trying to get organized and see where it goes.
While we're working on this non-fiction, I'm working on a fiction book. I've got the synopsis put together, have a very 'rough' rough draft, and plan on beginning the rewriting stage tomorrow.
The next few weeks I'll spend writing proposals and chapters. I love it when I'm working so this is a good thing.
Will close for now. Write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home