Saturday, January 20, 2007

The snow is finally ending. We didn't get that much to begin with, so I'm thinking by the end of the week everything should be melted away. Things will be getting back to normal.
I'm setting up a schedule so by the end of the month I can see how productive I've become. I've got to get back to a regular writing stint.
We were watching television and saw a long lost friend. Haven't seen him in 15 years or so. Found out tonight that he's written 12 books and one of his books has sold over 3 million copies and has been made in to a movie. He is a motivational speaker, too.
Very interesting how lives reconverge after a long period of time. Think about who you would like to run across, and then think synchronicities.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home