Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thought I would post here early today. Thank goodness we still have electricity. We may not have any by Sunday night, but I'll take what I can get. We received a lot of sleet, but as yet no freezing rain, which they think that is what will bring down powerlines. We're hoping for the best.
Got our wireless network fixed yesterday. That is a good thing because now I can work in any part of our house. Plan on getting a lot of work done this next week, so the wireless will allow me to do that.
It's back to the pages and various other projects. Even though I have not had a 'super' strong start to projects this year, I keep reminding myself we're not even half-way through the first month. I know it will go fast, but I have made a little progress. I do have a synopsis and outline completed, so.... Onward.
So, what are your plans for this year? What great books are you planning to write?
Let me know.
Til Tomorrow~ ...or as long as we have electricity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home