Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wow! Another new year. Just got hooked up with the new blogger account. They say there are a lot more things to see and do here. We'll see. In the meantime, it's back to work for me.
I was a little worried during December. Typically, I am optimistic, looking forward to the new year. This time though, there was nothing. Nothing until this morning.
Maybe my excitement came from the fact I planned on getting back to work today. I do so love to write. It could be because I filled my January 2nd Daytimer page with so many things 'to do', my subconscious thought I'd better get excited or we wouldn't get anything done. Maybe it was because I got up and exercised. What ever the reason for my renewed enthusiasm, I am glad it has arrived.
It's a new beginning. Time to start over, get on all those projects I was going to do last year, just never got around to it.
Personally, I'm glad 2006 is gone. I look forward to 2007 and all the goals I plan on setting and reaching. No more guilt. Tomorrow I'll write about that.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home