Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Nano novel is coming along. I am nearing 35,000 words. This is really can't believe. I was behind, ahead, now I'm just caught up. In 11 days I will be at 50,000 words and will have done something I wasn't sure in the beginning I could do, write 50,000 words in a month. It's been a hit and miss thing, but I've really been enjoying it. Some days I write some good stuff, other days, I wonder what in the world is wrong with me. How did I ever think I could be a writer?
I can't believe another year is almost gone by. A year ago this time I never thought my daughter would be living in Kansas and my son would be on the doorstep of being a father. How quickly things change. I'm not complaining. It's just the changes are so sudden. Next year, there will be more changes. Life is strange, precarious. You never know where it's going to take you. Kind of like writing a book. You think you're going to go here, do this, but your characters say "no, I'm going this way." You've got to go with the flow.
Til Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home