Friday, January 12, 2007

Didn't get to post yesterday because I was having computer problems. The computer guy came early this morning and left about an hour ago. He had to scuttle, because we are getting the worse ice storm of the century. People are fighting for firewood, food, batteries, and flashlights. It's a nightmare.
Anyway....they are expecting our electricity to go off and they're not sure when it will be back on, so if you come on, read this email and I've not written, it will be because I am plunged in to the darkness of prehistoric times.
Good gawd, what did we do before electricity? I'll leave with with that thought. I have to go find blankets, batteries and some books I've been meaning to read forever...that is if I can find a window to sit in front of.
Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home