Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Isn't that just the way life is?
This morning, I logged on and was pretty thrilled with myself because 'I' was going to get this blog message sent early. As luck would have it, the site was down for maintenance. I had to laugh. All these days of my not getting to this until later in the day and the one time I was ready to go.... But isn't that how it is?
What to do in those instances?
At first, I admit, I was a little annoyed. The more I thought about it the better I adjusted to the site messing up my schedule. Ha!
The truth of the matter is I jumped on over, opened a synopsis I'd been working on and finished it up.
Ah! When I came back to check this site, I really felt good. My thoughts now are perhaps the site being down was for the best. It certainly was for me.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home