Thursday, August 10, 2006

This is a very late post. I went out to the Park today and absorbed some atmosphere. Only ten days left before I head back to Oklahoma. I already have so much to do once I get back when I think about it my head almost spins. Needless to say, I will cross the border in full sprint. :-)
I've got to get organized, get my calendar down, get dates marked, and figure everything out. I've got deadlines galore, plus I will be running all over Kansas, especially when I first return. Oh well, deep breaths are in order.
I am going to start posting here once or twice a week from now on. I am also pondering taking this blog in a different direction. I'm thinking perhaps more of a newsletter format with a market listing and perhaps a writer's meditation. Kicking that around and will let you know more about that next week.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home