Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I finished the first layer rough draft of my newest book. I'm excited, yet at the same time, I know what work lies ahead of me. Oh well. I'm going to set it aside for a while, then I'll come back and start revamping it. I hope to have a partial ready to go shortly after the first of the year. Maybe this baby will sell sometime in 2007.
I'm going to be starting another book in a few weeks. In the remaining days that I have up here I am going to work on a detailed synopsis, so I know where I'm headed with it.
Finished up the proofs for Oklahoma Off The Beaten Path today, got them in the mail. That book will be out in January.
Wow! It feels so good to 'have written'. I finally feel like a writer.
Once I settled in and got into a rhythm, I found I could write more than my 'required' pages. I so want this to continue once I get back to Oklahoma. I am so afraid my momentum won't.
No. I will continue it. Two hours a day. That is all that is required. Two hours. If I can't find two hours somewhere to be by myself, I am in deep trouble.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home