Friday, September 23, 2005

Okay, I am here again. I can't seem to get settled to get in the office and write this. Today, I am getting ready for class tomorrow. Then tomorrow night we are supposed to go over to David's sister's house and have a small anniversary thing for his uncle and wife.
I have been also watching the hurricane come on in to Texas.
I'm trying to decide if I want to go on and delete earlier blogs I have written. I don't know that many of them will or should even be read. I so want for this to be an educational forum for people to come and check out and learn something about the publishing business. I'm afraid all it's been so far is a waste of time and cyberspace.
I must have to say though. After this weekend, I should be able to spend more time in the office. I've simply got to. I have questions to write for that interview with Sabrina Jeffries, plus I've got to get ready for another class on Wednesday. I have simply got to get better organized and disciplined.
Okay, d-day is Sunday. I will get better at this whole thing.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home