Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hello All~
Today, was almost a perfect day. I went out to the Park. Not very many people there. Thank goodness. The Plein Air painters were out there and they got my park in Upper Beaver Meadows so I had to park somewhere else. Oh well, at least I got to go out there.
I went to the Art Museum in Lower Stanley Village, visited with a lady and artist. May interview her for an article one of these days. Drove around Horseshoe Park. I am trying to find the location of Fall River Lodge. It is much closer to the road than I thought. Most interesting.
I went and worked at the Museum for a while. Got my picture album catalogued. Saw and found some very interesting things.
I also found out where the Estes homestead was located. It's located closer to us than I thought. Virtually down the hill. I kept looking, looking, looking for this mound of rocks. I finally found it. It wasn't where I was originally looking, but I remembered it was there. It is down here where they built those new condos. Most interesting.
Oh, I DID write my 1000 words today.
Okay, I've got to go look over my notes. Write more tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home