Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I'm back. Finally. Meant to write yesterday, but was out of the office allllll day long. Today, I was out most of the day, but tonight I'm back and trying to get my brain to function so I can work. Was up at 4 this morning and have been on the run.
I talked to my cousin last night who is a song writer, no it was Monday Night. What is today? I am so tired I can't even think.
I've got six days to get ready for the first day of class for my kids and less than that to prepare for my library workshop. I've put a file somewhere with my handouts in it. Yikes!
Okay, okay. I promise to write about the insecurities of writers tomorrow or Friday. Tonight I am feeling very insecure and in a word downright stupid. This is one of those days when I go around asking myself 'what do you think you are doing?' Right now, I don't know.
And I call myself a writer??????????????
Tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home