Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hello All~
Whew! I didn't write yesterday because I was so tired last night I could barely walk across the floor. The next week of blogs will be kind of skimpy on my writing here. David will be flying in on Tuesday and tomorrow I've got to clean house. I don't know how my time will go.
I did write 1000 words today, wrote down some ideas to write about in the next few weeks. Tomorrow I plan to do some more.
I have been packing, preparing to leave next Sunday. It's been fun up here this summer, but it's now time to get back to reality, buckle down and move on with it.
Tomorrow, David is supposed to sign on that house. Everything better go smoothly, that's all I'm going to say. If he can get that done, then get up here, I'll breathe a lot easier.
With that, I better run. I've got a lot to do tonight. I'm also watching the Weather Channel. Hurricane Katrina, a Category 5, is getting ready to come ashore in New Orleans. That's going to be a mess.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home