Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Jumping Jiminy! I can't believe two weeks have passed. I guess that's what happens when you are busy. I just got back from the Oklahoma Writer's Federation Conference. It turned out to be an interesting weekend. Met a lot of wonderful editors and agents. Not sure that I will ever have anything to send them, but they are nice to know. Really a great group of kids. Met another sweet, sweet writer. He was an editor, but left that job to write full-time. Good for him.
Since I got home late Sunday, I have been trying to get through my email. Good grief. I have been offered a penis enlargement, an 8.5 million dollar recovery fee from the Sudanese Prime Minister, aaaannnnddd have been told I applied for a bonus job and got it. Can't remember applying, sure don't need a penis, and about the 8.5...weelllll, I'm not going to touch that with a ten foot poll. Yes, interesting emails indeed.
While I was gone, my grandbaby had an accident. He broke out one of his front baby teeth. He also ran a low grade fever (102) all weekend. I swear. I leave for four days and the world falls apart. Have been having to coddle baby. He is very, very grumpy. Oh well, that's what grammy's are for, to make the world a better place.
Must run. He's up from his nap and needs a little loving.
Next time I'm on, I'll give you an update on the word count of the trucker book. It's slooooowwwwly coming along.
Until then, keep writing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home