Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Aha! I bet you never thought you'd see me blog this early, but as the Jimmy Buffet song says, "it's 5:00 somewhere". I'm sure of it. No, in truth, I went to bed early last night in the hopes that I would wake up early so I could get up and work on my book for a while before my grandbaby came over. I am finding it a little difficult to work with him here since his sleeping habits seem to be changing, so I am changing my schedule to fit his. Of course, I'm not sure if it will fit the rest of the world's, but oh well. One must do what one must do to become a published writer and if writing at 2:30 in the morning will do it, then I will do that.
I am determined to not only finish this book, but also get to work on the other one my friend and I are working on, and the writer's book. I will be all to all people. My house may go to pot, buuuuttt sacrifices MUST be made.
Okay, enough. I'm off to get my 1000 words in. I'll let you know when (and if) I get back to bed tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home