Friday, April 27, 2007

Today is another stormy day. I am forging ahead, even though I probably shouldn't be on the 'puter with it storming. I'm holding my breath, but determined too to get some work done regardless.
I finally got my website updated yesterday. I need to do some market research and work on my book more today. Also, need to get on the book my writing partner and I are working on. We have deadlines set and are supposed to have the whole thing finished by the end of July.
She was down visiting the first part of the month. We've been talking about this project for over a year and decided if we didn't set deadlines...well, you know.
Procrastination is not a writer's friend. One just has to do it. What have you been putting off? Get started working on it today. Do something. Even if it's just jotting down some notes.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home