Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year, New Book, New Me

Hello All~

At this time of year, I usually look over the past year and decide what I want to improve on in the New Year. As always, I definitely know I am back on Weight Watchers. Seems like that's a yearly thing with me.'

I have started a new book, which I signed a contract for on January 3, 2013, and am working on a proposal carried over from last year, while waiting on a contract for another book. My Women's History book will be released February 2, 2013. Overall, 2013 looks like it could be a pretty good year for me book wise.

As I already said, I have started the new book. So far, so good. This past week, I wrote 3500 words while holding down my job at the hospital. Going to do some reasearch over the next two days that I'm off and hopefully, I can get another 3500 written by the end of next week. I figure 7000 words equal about 5000 useable. :-)

Now, for my New Year's resolutions. I simply must learn how to market online. I want to pump up my booksales by doing just that. I want to have virtual tours and booksigning. It's crazy I know, but for all my marketing savvy, Internet marketing is a very weak spot for me.

So, I shall do what I do best. Learn all I can about that area and apply, apply, apply.

Here's to all of us reaching our 2013 goals.

Til next time, keep writing.

Deborah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home