Saturday, November 10, 2012

Finally Back!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

What a whirlwind I have been through in the last year! I am back now and hopefully better than ever. I have a new book out and one that is coming out in February.

Currently, I am working on getting booksignings and other promo jaunts lined up. I am also working on a proposal for Writer's Digest Books. In between all that, I am working four days a week at the small hospital here in town.

I am enjoying life and everything I'm doing. And now that I finally figured out how to get back on Blogger and do my blog, you will be hearing from me at least once a week.

I'm back to doing art and now that I have an office again, I am on the road to a full and exciting comeback.

Keep writing and I'll write more soon.

Deborah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home