Friday, December 24, 2010

Good Lordy, good Lordy. I've gotten my words in today. Officially I am at 21,370. I wanted to have 20,000 done by Christmas. Looks like I made it. As I've said before, not sure how many of those will have to be axed, but at least it's something. I wrote a hysterical section this morning. I have an imaginary room, that my painter is giving a bid on. He is supposed to measure the walls and then the floor to get the ceiling square footage. I have decided to have a friend read the section to see if she can understand it. If she can't, it will have to be rewritten. Well, it's going to have to be rewritten anyways, but----
Yesterday, I worked on the women's book outline. Getting ready to tighten it up here in a bit. Want to have that done by the first of the year, so I can get on those two sample chapters.
And yes Nita, I also want to get on the fiction book. You know the one.
After I get my words for all projects today, I'm going to organize this office. There are books, files, Christmas Cards and stacks of papers everywhere. Going to do some journaling too later.
Also for those of you in to crafts, I started knitting myself a hat last night. Should finish it tonight. It's not holidayish, but I'm going to wear it tomorrow anyway.
Off to finish up today. Til the next 5000 words, keep writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home