Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tada! I have made it over 15,000 words. I estimate that about 3,000 of those will have to go, but at least I have something to take away when I need to. As I have been plodding along, I have found that if I work every day, even a little a day, the next day is much easier. I have taken a day off here and there, but if I am doing things around here, I feel guilty because I am NOT in the office getting my words done. The good thing though is, I feel driven to get to my computer and get the words down. I'm also looking at dividing my days to write my non-fiction in the morning and do my fiction in the afternoons. Right now, I haven't stuck to a strict schedule because of the holidays. I've also been trying to get the office organized so I can find things like research for the women's history book, the information I've gathered for the two tour guide books, and handouts for the classes I'm going to be teaching beginning in January. Busy, but that is what I need right now to keep my mind occupied. In the meantime, raise a glass to me. Word count is growing.
Keep Writing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home