Saturday, September 22, 2007

I received an email today that reminded me of the Nano Month coming up in November. I've been wishy-washy, trying to decide if I want to join this year. I thought I wouldn't and then today thought I might go ahead and try it. I did so enjoy myself last year. Even though the book I wrote will no doubt never see the light of day, it was fun. Since I have almost talked myself in to joining, I am pondering a topic to write about. I'm leaning toward somethiing experimental, maybe sci-fi or nightmare horrish. I'll have to see.
If you are interested in joining this year, check out the website, www.nano.org. Chris said the site would be down until October 1. They are refurbishing it to get ready for November. But think about joining. It's fun and if nothing else the experience will teach you a lot.
Til Next Time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home