Friday, June 15, 2007

I am writing in between storm deluges. Good grief. It is supposed to rain some more, but frankly I don't know where we're going to put it. I have told friends and family, we need to consider building an ark. I am standing by that statement.
Didn't work again today. Plan on changing that tonight. I am going to work tonight after my husband goes to bed. I'm going to work on that proposal and on my word count for the book. I'm up to 170 pages and need to go back in and add quite a bit of stuff. Looks like I may have a book afterall. I was becoming a little worried at around page 110. Wasn't sure my story would stretch out to a whole book. Looks like I don't have to worry about that though. I'm excited about the project. Want to get through the rough draft, so I can write the synopsis, get the first three chapters cleaned up, and get it mailed out. Then we'll see what happens. I know it will sell. I just have to get it finished.
Must run. Thunder is rumbling in the background.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home