Saturday, June 16, 2007

I have decided to start working on my books at night. That doesn't leave much time for sleep, but I have quiet time then and no interruption. Other people have risen before they have gone to work and wrote. Others have written riding on a train or bus on they way to work. While others have written standing over a washing machine. Surely, surely, I can write a few hours before I go to bed at night. I have three projects I should be in the middle of. So far, I'm only in the middle of one.
That will change. I've just got to be determined. You know I wonder what happened to my resolve. I used to be so disciplined. I can't remember exactly when that discipline went away. I must get it back though. I must and I will.
Until then I will keep the faith. That's all I can do.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home