Monday, June 11, 2007

Oh my goodness. I can't believe it has already been five days since I've written my blog. I've been trying to catch up. I had so many email messages I needed to go through and delete or respond to. Some I needed to keep because they are ongoing. I figured out how to make new files in Outlook, so I've been doing that and moving the emails. I think this will make me more efficient. It will either do that or I'll lose some things. Yikes!
I've completed my 1000 words for today. Getting ready to get some mail ready to go. Still have a number of things to do yet, but I'll get to it. Most everything else I can take to the living room and work on. I may not make it to bed by 8, like I have been doing through the week, but at least I'll have everything on my list done.
Off to take my grandbaby by and get groceries. Looks like it's going to storm too. Yikes!
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home