Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's amazing how quickly things change in our life. This time last year my daughter was in college. Wasn't exactly sure what my son was doing. Neither one had a job. I was trying to figure out when I was going to Colorado and finishing up a writing class.
Now, my son has settled down and I have a precious grandbaby. My daughter has a boy friend and an excellent job. I just finished teaching a writing class. In a year, things have changed and is going in a totally different direction.
Then some things never change. I'm still trying to figure out when to go to Colorado. I am still working on a project I started five years ago, one I started over the summer, and have written down several more.
Some of my life is a constant, some parts of it change consistently. Such is part of a writer's life and grist for the writing mill.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home