Monday, April 09, 2007

Wow! The weekend was a busy one and now the week promises to be just as hectic. Woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I thought I would get up and get a little work done. Had the family dinner Saturday. Sunday, I got to spend time with my friend from Billings, MT. We went to lunch, and then went to see my little grandson. He is so very cute.
Since she is my writing partner, we did get some work done. We decided on a writing schedule for a book we've talked about doing for about a year now. Duh! Neither one of us have been too disciplined in working on the thing. We've talked about it, sent emails back and forth about it, but yesterday after apologies were exchanged, we decided now was the time to break down and do something about it. Our goal is to have the book finished by the end of July. I'm pretty sure we can do it now that our minds are set. I'll keep you posted.
In the meantime, it's back to work on my other writing project. I've got to go back in and update my website again. I updated it last week, but for some reason only part of it took. I added my newest published book and updated my resume, but the changes on my resume didn't change. ARGH! And I know I pressed the update button. Oh well, I'll do it again. The practice won't hurt me a bit.
I am going to pick up my grandson this morning and watch him. Actually will be doing that all week. It's a little grandma bonding time. :-)
I'll catch you tomorrow.
Til Then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home