Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Good Morning! Today, even though it is cloudy and I have company coming, will be a good day. I had a good day of writing yesterday, almost caught up and after today, will be. It's amazing how a good writing day leaves you all pumped and rearing to go. I absolutely love everything about the process. Even though I am going to have company, I plan to spend at least an hour a day writing. I think I have enough projects for everyone to do so no one will get bored.
I also found out yesterday I am invited to the Red Dirt Book Festival in November. That should be fun. Hopefully, I will sell a lot of books too. Speaking of books, I need to order some. Will go do that before I forget again.
Til Tomorrow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home