Friday, March 29, 2013

Catching Up

Hello Readers!

Seems like all I'm doing lately is catching up. I get ahead and then weeks go by and I'm behind again. I've been working, watching my grandson, working on taxes, sending out postcards to museums for the "Remarkable Oklahoma Women" book, and roughing the quilt book.  In between times, I'm doing interviews and trying to get back to museums contacting me about selling the book.

Hopefully, in to April, I will be able to execute my plan for my writing career. I am also working on getting on an exercise schedule and working with a nutritionist. Things will get better.

Until I can write next time, keep writing. And remember, you can't sell a product if you don't have a product to sell. So, get pen to pad.

Deborah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home