Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Whew!What a busy past month I have had. I completed the book, buuuuuttttt , I am still waiting on a contract from my publisher, so I am holding the manuscript for ransom. Also am finishing up a short story within the next few days . It started out as a little bitty thing that grew in to a 4000 word tiger. Got to edit it and then it will be ready to go. Wrote 4 1/2 pages of back story before I started the manuscript itself. Yikes! It probably could have been a full blown book, but alas a short story is what it is.
I'm leaving on Thursday to go back to Oklahoma for a while. It will be a hectic time. Swinging through Kansas to see my ailing grandparents. The doctors don't think they will around for much longer, so....
When I get back up here I have to get back to work on the trucker book. I plan to have it completed by the end of the year. I know my editor will appreciate that as he's been waiting on if for a year. Yikes!
Best be off. Have big plans for my writing career. Will discuss them more in a later blog.
Until then, Keep Writing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home