Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello! Have been working on 'the book'. I have to admit when my editor said she still needed it by October 26th, I didn't think it was possible. However, about two weeks later, I am almost half-way through it. Yippeeee for me!!!! I have been suffering headaches and at times I swear I'm going blind because I literally can't see the keyboard, but I'm muddling through. I talked to a friend yesterday who said, "I'd put my money on you anytime". Hmmmm.
Tonight, America's Got Talent comes on. Will definitely be watching that. Down to 10. I don't know. I want at least 5 of those 10 to win. it's not fair. Oh, I said that before so I won't keep saying it, but it's not. They have so much talent.
Tomorrow, I am going to see my little "Sugar Bear". He wasn't feeling good Monday when I was down. His mama says he's feeling better now. He is such a little cutie pie. He loves airplanes. When one flies over, he'll point up to the sky and say, 'plane, plane'.
Okay, enough of my going on. Time I get back to work.
What about you? Are you working?
Oh, I almost forgot. If you haven't already, go check out the Muse Conference Online. I believe it is www.museconferenceonline.com. You can only sign-up for classes until September 30th, I believe. For those of you who may not know, this is a writer's conference online aaaaaannnnddd it is free. Be there or be square.
Until Next Time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home