Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello Readers! Still doing well and having fun in Colorado. I have been walking around the lake here aaaaand have been losing weight thankfully. I knew I would if I could just get back up here.
Feeling better about things now that has turned around.
For those of you who have been following the "America's Got Talent" series, what did you think of last week's episodes? I didn't know what to think. I felt the judges eliminated some very good acts and kept some stinky ones. I'm not fond of the two girls who can't sing or of the fire guy. Was shocked they kept those two acts on, but pitched the little contortionist and the R&B Singer. What? The only thing that makes me feel good is to think the reason they canned some of them was because they thought they could and would be picked up by a talent agency regardless. If you know anything otherwise, don't tell me. I don't want to know. I want to live my rosie little life thinking everyone else's will be just as rosy.
Now, on to the Olympics. Okay, what about our swimmer? He's racking up the Medals. How proud of him are we? Too bad though he has to swim sooo late.
Have heard from a few editors. Going to get to work on some new projects, which is good.
Watched a show about JK Rowlings today. Am always inspired when I see something about her. Who inspires you to get busy and be better than you are right now? So many inspire me. That means it's time to get to work.
Til Next Time Keep Writing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home