Friday, November 10, 2006

Getting back on a good schedule. Today, I have written 2500 words on a book, in my journal and now here. When I get finished with this, I'm going to work on an article for WD.
It's strange the many turns one's life can take. One minute you are going in one direction, then something happens to send you another way. I'm getting ready to make another change in my life. I've come to the point where I see I don't have to prove anything. If Itake all I have learned throughout my writing career so far and apply it, I can be exactly where I wanted to be when I started. I've taken so many little sidetrips, trying to do this and that, when in reality all I really should have been doing, all I wanted to do, was sit and write. That's where I'm headed. I've got a plan. Over the next year, there are going to be some big changes. I will get to where I want to be. I know I will.
Keep writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home